Course B : Understanding Of Technical Aspect In Calibration System
DATE for the year of 2021:
To understand the requirements of the calibration system in accordance with ISO 10012. This program will guide the participants on how to prepare and complete the procedure for calibration system and method. Furthermore, established examples will be used throughout the course to help illustrate topics.
Part I (Morning Session) 9.00 - 12.30 pm
- What is accredited laboratory?
- What is measurement uncertainty? Error? Correction? Permissible Error?
- Safeguard for IMT equipment.
- Understanding of Calibration Certificate.
Part II (Afternoon Session) 1.30 - 4.30 pm
- How to write work instruction for Internal Calibration?
- How often you need to calibrate equipment?
- Calibration status label.
- What to do when IMT equipment is found to be out of calibration tolerance?
- Environment condition of calibration.
Part III 4.30 ~ 5.00 pm
- Comparison of Calibration Certificates issued.
- Workshop : How to verify calibration certificate?
MR. SEAH LEONG HO is the Quality Manager and Executive Director of Sendi Mahir Sdn Bhd. He was trained in Physical Quality by undergoing a course from Japan in 1997 through the Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship. He also participated in Workshops and Symposiums conducted by the National Conference of Standard Laboratories, U.S.A in 1997 and 2001. He is also a qualified Lead Assessor for ISO/IEC 17025. With more than ten years’ hands-on experience in calibration of various Mechanical, Electrical and Temperature measuring instruments, his session of training will enable participants to fully understand the importance and the fundamental aspects of calibration practice.
RM1,000.00 per participant - Course Material are provided
SENDI MAHIR SDN BHD – Training Room
HRDC - SBL