Mass and Force Laboratory
Mass is defined as a quality of matter a body contains and Force is defined as the product of mass and acceleration. The SI unit for Mass is kilogram (kg) and Force is Newton (N).SMSB provides Force calibration based on British Standard and Mass calibration based on OIML (Organization of Legal Metrology) R111. Mass calibration the calibration of standard weights of various classes and balances up to 1000kg/1 tonne.
- Load Cells ( up to 200 tonnes )
- Compression / tensile testing machines ( 50 tonnes )
- Standard Weight ( Class : E2, F1, F2 & M2 )
- Hardness Tester
All our reference standards are traceable to National Metrology Laboratory, Malaysia (NML). Refer to the traceability chart.
Laboratory & Site Calibration:
- Sendi Mahir Sdn Bhd (Head Office)
- Setianas Sdn Bhd (Southern Office)